• Distilled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Distill
• Distill Definition & Synonyms
- (n. & v) To drop; to fall in drops; to trickle.
- (n. & v) To flow gently, or in a small stream.
- (n. & v) To practice the art of distillation.
- (v. t.) To let fall or send down in drops.
- (v. t.) To dissolve or melt.
- (v. t.) To subject to distillation; as, to distill molasses in making rum; to distill barley, rye, corn, etc.
- (v. t.) To obtain by distillation; to extract by distillation, as spirits, essential oil, etc.; to rectify; as, to distill brandy from wine; to distill alcoholic spirits from grain; to distill essential oils from flowers, etc.; to distill fresh water from sea water.