• Distribution Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of distributing or dispensing; the act of dividing or apportioning among several or many; apportionment; as, the distribution of an estate among heirs or children.
- (n.) Separation into parts or classes; arrangement of anything into parts; disposition; classification.
- (n.) That which is distributed.
- (n.) The sorting of types and placing them in their proper boxes in the cases.
- (n.) A resolving a whole into its parts.
- (n.) The steps or operations by which steam is supplied to and withdrawn from the cylinder at each stroke of the piston; viz., admission, suppression or cutting off, release or exhaust, and compression of exhaust steam prior to the next admission.
• Distributionist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A distributer.
• Distributional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to distribution.