• Districted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of District
• District Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Rigorous; stringent; harsh.
- (v. t.) To divide into districts or limited portions of territory; as, legislatures district States for the choice of representatives.
- (n.) The territory within which the lord has the power of coercing and punishing.
- (n.) A division of territory; a defined portion of a state, town, or city, etc., made for administrative, electoral, or other purposes; as, a congressional district, judicial district, land district, school district, etc.
- (n.) Any portion of territory of undefined extent; a region; a country; a tract.