• Distrust Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Doubt of sufficiency, reality, or sincerity; want of confidence, faith, or reliance; as, distrust of ones power, authority, will, purposes, schemes, etc.
- (n.) State of being suspected; loss of trust.
- (v. t.) To feel absence of trust in; not to confide in or rely upon; to deem of questionable sufficiency or reality; to doubt; to be suspicious of; to mistrust.
- (n.) Suspicion of evil designs.
• Distruster Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who distrusts.
• Distrusted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Distrust