• Diverged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Diverge
• Diverge Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To extend from a common point in different directions; to tend from one point and recede from each other; to tend to spread apart; to turn aside or deviate (as from a given direction); -- opposed to converge; as, rays of light diverge as they proceed from the sun.
- (v. i.) To differ from a typical form; to vary from a normal condition; to dissent from a creed or position generally held or taken.