• Door Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An entrance way, but taken in the sense of the house or apartment to which it leads.
- (n.) The frame or barrier of boards, or other material, usually turning on hinges, by which an entrance way into a house or apartment is closed and opened.
- (n.) An opening in the wall of a house or of an apartment, by which to go in and out; an entrance way.
- (n.) Passage; means of approach or access.
• Doorcheek Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The jamb or sidepiece of a door.
• Dooring Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The frame of a door.