• Dose Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A sufficient quantity; a portion; as much as one can take, or as falls to one to receive.
- (n.) The quantity of medicine given, or prescribed to be taken, at one time.
- (n.) Anything nauseous that one is obliged to take; a disagreeable portion thrust upon one.
- (n.) To proportion properly (a medicine), with reference to the patient or the disease; to form into suitable doses.
- (n.) To give doses to; to medicine or physic to; to give potions to, constantly and without need.
- (n.) To give anything nauseous to.
• Dosed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Dose
• Dosel Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Same as Dorsal, n.