• dosing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Dose
• Dose Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A sufficient quantity; a portion; as much as one can take, or as falls to one to receive.
- (n.) The quantity of medicine given, or prescribed to be taken, at one time.
- (n.) Anything nauseous that one is obliged to take; a disagreeable portion thrust upon one.
- (n.) To proportion properly (a medicine), with reference to the patient or the disease; to form into suitable doses.
- (n.) To give doses to; to medicine or physic to; to give potions to, constantly and without need.
- (n.) To give anything nauseous to.