• Drab Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A drab color.
- (n.) A dull brownish yellow or dull gray color.
- (n.) A kind of thick woolen cloth of a dun, or dull brownish yellow, or dull gray, color; -- called also drabcloth.
- (n.) A lewd wench; a strumpet.
- (a.) Of a color between gray and brown.
- (n.) A low, sluttish woman.
- (n.) A wooden box, used in salt works for holding the salt when taken out of the boiling pans.
- (v. i.) To associate with strumpets; to wench.
• Drabbler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A piece of canvas fastened by lacing to the bonnet of a sail, to give it a greater depth, or more drop.
• Drabbing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Drab