• Drama Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Dramatic composition and the literature pertaining to or illustrating it; dramatic literature.
- (n.) A series of real events invested with a dramatic unity and interest.
- (n.) A composition, in prose or poetry, accommodated to action, and intended to exhibit a picture of human life, or to depict a series of grave or humorous actions of more than ordinary interest, tending toward some striking result. It is commonly designed to be spoken and represented by actors on the stage.
• Dramatically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a dramatic manner; theatrically; vividly.
• Dramaturgy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The art of dramatic composition and representation.