• Dresser Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) A cupboard or set of shelves to receive dishes and cooking utensils.
- (n.) One who dresses; one who put in order or makes ready for use; one who on clothes or ornaments.
- (v. t.) A table or bench on which meat and other things are dressed, or prepared for use.
- (n.) An assistant in a hospital, whose office it is to dress wounds, sores, etc.
- (n.) A kind of pick for shaping large coal.
- (v. t.) A piece of chamber furniture consisting of a chest of drawers, or bureau, with a mirror.