• Dribble Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To fall in drops or small drops, or in a quick succession of drops; as, water dribbles from the eaves.
- (n.) A drizzling shower; a falling or leaking in drops.
- (v. t.) To let fall in drops.
- (v. i.) To fall weakly and slowly.
- (v. i.) To slaver, as a child or an idiot; to drivel.
- (v. i.) To live or pass ones time in a trivial fashion.
- (v. t.) In various games, to propel (the ball) by successive slight hits or kicks so as to keep it always in control.
- (v. i.) In football and similar games, to dribble the ball.
- (n.) An act of dribbling a ball.
• Dribbler Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who dribbles.