• Droop Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A drooping; as, a droop of the eye.
- (v. t.) To let droop or sink.
- (v. i.) To hang bending downward; to sink or hang down, as an animal, plant, etc., from physical inability or exhaustion, want of nourishment, or the like.
- (v. i.) To proceed downward, or toward a close; to decline.
- (v. i.) To grow weak or faint with disappointment, grief, or like causes; to be dispirited or depressed; to languish; as, her spirits drooped.
• Drooping Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Droop
• Drooped Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Droop