• Drug Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To affect or season with drugs or ingredients; esp., to stupefy by a narcotic drug. Also Fig.
- (v. i.) To drudge; to toil laboriously.
- (v. i.) To prescribe or administer drugs or medicines.
- (n.) Any animal, vegetable, or mineral substance used in the composition of medicines; any stuff used in dyeing or in chemical operations.
- (v. t.) To dose to excess with, or as with, drugs.
- (n.) A drudge (?).
- (v. t.) To tincture with something offensive or injurious.
- (n.) Any commodity that lies on hand, or is not salable; an article of slow sale, or in no demand.
• Drugget Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A coarse woolen cloth dyed of one color or printed on one side; generally used as a covering for carpets.
- (n.) By extension, any material used for the same purpose.
• Drugster Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A druggist.