• Drunk Definition & Synonyms
- () of Drink
- (a.) Intoxicated with, or as with, strong drink; inebriated; drunken; -- never used attributively, but always predicatively; as, the man is drunk (not, a drunk man).
- (p. p.) of Drink
- (a.) Drenched or saturated with moisture or liquid.
- (n.) A drunken condition; a spree.
• Drunkard Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who habitually drinks strong liquors immoderately; one whose habit it is to get drunk; a toper; a sot.
• Drunkenly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a drunken manner.