• Dumb Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Lacking brightness or clearness, as a color.
- (a.) Destitute of the power of speech; unable; to utter articulate sounds; as, the dumb brutes.
- (a.) Not willing to speak; mute; silent; not speaking; not accompanied by words; as, dumb show.
- (v. t.) To put to silence.
• Dumbledor Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A bumblebee; also, a cockchafer.
• Dumb-waiter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A framework on which dishes, food, etc., are passed from one room or story of a house to another; a lift for dishes, etc.; also, a piece of furniture with movable or revolving shelves.