• Dynamics Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The moving moral, as well as physical, forces of any kind, or the laws which relate to them.
- (n.) That department of musical science which relates to, or treats of, the power of tones.
- (n.) That branch of mechanics which treats of the motion of bodies (kinematics) and the action of forces in producing or changing their motion (kinetics). Dynamics is held by some recent writers to include statics and not kinematics.
• Dynamic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Dynamical