• Educate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To bring /// or guide the powers of, as a child; to develop and cultivate, whether physically, mentally, or morally, but more commonly limited to the mental activities or senses; to expand, strengthen, and discipline, as the mind, a faculty, etc.,; to form and regulate the principles and character of; to prepare and fit for any calling or business by systematic instruction; to cultivate; to train; to instruct; as, to educate a child; to educate the eye or the taste.
• Educated Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Formed or developed by education; as, an educated man.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Educate