• Effeminate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To make womanish; to make soft and delicate; to weaken.
- (a.) Womanlike; womanly; tender; -- in a good sense.
- (a.) Having some characteristic of a woman, as delicacy, luxuriousness, etc.; soft or delicate to an unmanly degree; womanish; weak.
- (v. i.) To grow womanish or weak.
• Effeminated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Effeminate
• Effeminately Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an effeminate or womanish manner; weakly; softly; delicately.
- (adv.) By means of a woman; by the power or art of a woman.