• Eject Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To expel; to dismiss; to cast forth; to thrust or drive out; to discharge; as, to eject a person from a room; to eject a traitor from the country; to eject words from the language.
- (v. t.) To cast out; to evict; to dispossess; as, to eject tenants from an estate.
- (v. t.) An object that is a conscious or living object, and hence not a direct object, but an inferred object or act of a subject, not myself; -- a term invented by W. K. Clifford.
• Ejected Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Eject
• Ejecting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Eject