• Elastic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Able to return quickly to a former state or condition, after being depressed or overtaxed; having power to recover easily from shocks and trials; as, elastic spirits; an elastic constitution.
- (a.) Springing back; having a power or inherent property of returning to the form from which a substance is bent, drawn, pressed, or twisted; springy; having the power of rebounding; as, a bow is elastic; the air is elastic; India rubber is elastic.
- (n.) An elastic woven fabric, as a belt, braces or suspenders, etc., made in part of India rubber.
• Elastical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Elastic.
• Elastically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an elastic manner; by an elastic power; with a spring.