• Elate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To exalt the spirit of; to fill with confidence or exultation; to elevate or flush with success; to puff up; to make proud.
- (a.) Lifted up; raised; elevated.
- (v. t.) To raise; to exalt.
- (a.) Having the spirits raised by success, or by hope; flushed or exalted with confidence; elated; exultant.
• Elatedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being elated.
• Elaterium Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A cathartic substance obtained, in the form of yellowish or greenish cakes, as the dried residue of the juice of the wild or squirting cucumber (Ecballium agreste, formerly called Momordica Elaterium).