• Electric Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A nonconductor of electricity, as amber, glass, resin, etc., employed to excite or accumulate electricity.
- (a.) Alt. of Electrical
• Electrical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to electricity; consisting of, containing, derived from, or produced by, electricity; as, electric power or virtue; an electric jar; electric effects; an electric spark.
- (a.) Capable of occasioning the phenomena of electricity; as, an electric or electrical machine or substance.
- (a.) Electrifying; thrilling; magnetic.