• Elegant Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Exercising a nice choice; discriminating beauty or sensitive to beauty; as, elegant taste.
- (a.) Very choice, and hence, pleasing to good taste; characterized by grace, propriety, and refinement, and the absence of every thing offensive; exciting admiration and approbation by symmetry, completeness, freedom from blemish, and the like; graceful; tasteful and highly attractive; as, elegant manners; elegant style of composition; an elegant speaker; an elegant structure.
• Elegantly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a manner to please nice taste; with elegance; with due symmetry; richly.