• Elemental Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to the elements, first principles, and primary ingredients, or to the four supposed elements of the material world; as, elemental air.
- (a.) Pertaining to rudiments or first principles; rudimentary; elementary.
• Elementalism Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) The theory that the heathen divinities originated in the personification of elemental powers.
• Elementally Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) According to elements; literally; as, the words, "Take, eat; this is my body," elementally understood.