• Emblazon Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To depict or represent; -- said of heraldic bearings. See Blazon.
- (v. t.) To deck in glaring colors; to set off conspicuously; to display pompously; to decorate.
• Emblazonry Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or art of an emblazoner; heraldic or ornamental decoration, as pictures or figures on shields, standards, etc.; emblazonment.
• Emblazoning Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Emblazon
- (n.) The act or art of heraldic decoration; delineation of armorial bearings.