• Ens Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Entity, being, or existence; an actually existing being; also, God, as the Being of Beings.
- (n.) Something supposed to condense within itself all the virtues and qualities of a substance from which it is extracted; essence.
• En Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Half an em, that is, half of the unit of space in measuring printed matter. See Em.
• Enseam Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To sew up; to inclose by a seam; hence, to include; to contain.
- (v. t.) To cover with grease; to defile; to pollute.
• Ensnare Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To catch in a snare. See Insnare.