• Epigram Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An effusion of wit; a bright thought tersely and sharply expressed, whether in verse or prose.
- (n.) A short poem treating concisely and pointedly of a single thought or event. The modern epigram is so contrived as to surprise the reader with a witticism or ingenious turn of thought, and is often satirical in character.
- (n.) The style of the epigram.
• Epigrammatist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who composes epigrams, or makes use of them.
• Epigrammatizing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Epigrammatize