• Equestrian Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Belonging to, or composed of, the ancient Roman equities or knights; as, the equestrian order.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to horses or horsemen, or to horsemanship; as, equestrian feats, or games.
- (n.) One who rides on horseback; a horseman; a rider.
- (a.) Being or riding on horseback; mounted; as, an equestrian statue.
• Equestrianism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The art of riding on horseback; performance on horseback; horsemanship; as, feats equestrianism.