• Equip Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To furnish for service, or against a need or exigency; to fit out; to supply with whatever is necessary to efficient action in any way; to provide with arms or an armament, stores, munitions, rigging, etc.; -- said esp. of ships and of troops.
- (v. t.) To dress up; to array; accouter.
• Equiponderate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To be equal in weight; to weigh as much as another thing.
- (v. t.) To make equal in weight; to counterbalance.
• Equipensate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To weigh equally; to esteem alike.