• Equipage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Furniture or outfit, whether useful or ornamental; especially, the furniture and supplies of a vessel, fitting her for a voyage or for warlike purposes, or the furniture and necessaries of an army, a body of troops, or a single soldier, including whatever is necessary for efficient service; equipments; accouterments; habiliments; attire.
- (n.) A carriage of state or of pleasure with all that accompanies it, as horses, liveried servants, etc., a showy turn-out.
- (n.) Retinue; train; suite.
• Equipaged Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Furnished with equipage.