• Equities Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Equity
• Equity Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An equitable claim; an equity of redemption; as, an equity to a settlement, or wifes equity, etc.
- (n.) A system of jurisprudence, supplemental to law, properly so called, and complemental of it.
- (n.) Equality of rights; natural justice or right; the giving, or desiring to give, to each man his due, according to reason, and the law of God to man; fairness in determination of conflicting claims; impartiality.