• Eras Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Era
• Era Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A fixed point of time, usually an epoch, from which a series of years is reckoned.
- (n.) A period of time reckoned from some particular date or epoch; a succession of years dating from some important event; as, the era of Alexander; the era of Christ, or the Christian era (see under Christian).
- (n.) A period of time in which a new order of things prevails; a signal stage of history; an epoch.
• Erasable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of being erased.