• Erection Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Anything erected; a building of any kind.
- (n.) The state of a part which, from having been soft, has become hard and swollen by the accumulation of blood in the erectile tissue.
- (n.) The act of erecting, or raising upright; the act of constructing, as a building or a wall, or of fitting together the parts of, as a machine; the act of founding or establishing, as a commonwealth or an office; also, the act of rousing to excitement or courage.
- (n.) State of being stretched to stiffness; tension.
- (n.) The state of being erected, lifted up, built, established, or founded; exaltation of feelings or purposes.