• Err Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To miss intellectual truth; to fall into error; to mistake in judgment or opinion; to be mistaken.
- (v. i.) To offend, as by erring.
- (v. i.) To deviate from the true course; to miss the thing aimed at.
- (v. i.) To wander; to roam; to stray.
- (v. i.) To deviate morally from the right way; to go astray, in a figurative sense; to do wrong; to sin.
• Errabund Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Erratic.
• Erratic Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Any stone or material that has been borne away from its original site by natural agencies; esp., a large block or fragment of rock; a bowlder.
- (a.) Deviating from a wise of the common course in opinion or conduct; eccentric; strange; queer; as, erratic conduct.
- (n.) A rogue.
- (n.) One who deviates from common and accepted opinions; one who is eccentric or preserve in his intellectual character.
- (a.) Having no certain course; roving about without a fixed destination; wandering; moving; -- hence, applied to the planets as distinguished from the fixed stars.
- (a.) Irregular; changeable.