• Estranged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Estrange
• Estrange Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To alienate the affections or confidence of; to turn from attachment to enmity or indifference.
- (v. t.) To withdraw; to withhold; hence, reflexively, to keep at a distance; to cease to be familiar and friendly with.
- (v. t.) To divert from its original use or purpose, or from its former possessor; to alienate.
• Estrangedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) State of being estranged; estrangement.