• Eternal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Without end of existence or duration; everlasting; endless; immortal.
- (n.) One of the appellations of God.
- (a.) Existing at all times without change; immutable.
- (a.) Exceedingly great or bad; -- used as a strong intensive.
- (a.) Continued without intermission; perpetual; ceaseless; constant.
- (a.) Without beginning or end of existence; always existing.
- (n.) That which is endless and immortal.
• Eternalist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who holds the existence of matter to be from eternity.