• Evacuate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To let blood
- (v. t.) To withdraw from; to quit; to retire from; as, soldiers from a country, city, or fortress.
- (v. t.) Fig.: To make empty; to deprive.
- (v. t.) To make empty; to empty out; to remove the contents of; as, to evacuate a vessel or dish.
- (v. t.) To make void; to nullify; to vacate; as, to evacuate a contract or marriage.
- (v. t.) To remove; to eject; to void; to discharge, as the contents of a vessel, or of the bowels.
• Evacuated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Evacuate