• Event Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which comes, arrives, or happens; that which falls out; any incident, good or bad.
- (n.) An affair in hand; business; enterprise.
- (v. t.) To break forth.
- (n.) The consequence of anything; the issue; conclusion; result; that in which an action, operation, or series of operations, terminates.
• Eventuation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of eventuating or happening as a result; the outcome.
• Eventtual Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Coming or happening as a consequence or result; consequential.
- (a.) Dependent on events; contingent.
- (a.) Final; ultimate.