• Exalted Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Raised to lofty height; elevated; extolled; refined; dignified; sublime.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Exalt
• Exalt Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To render pure or refined; to intensify or concentrate; as, to exalt the juices of bodies.
- (v. t.) To elevate in rank, dignity, power, wealth, character, or the like; to dignify; to promote; as, to exalt a prince to the throne, a citizen to the presidency.
- (v. t.) To elevate the tone of, as of the voice or a musical instrument.
- (v. t.) To raise high; to elevate; to lift up.
- (v. t.) To lift up with joy, pride, or success; to inspire with delight or satisfaction; to elate.
- (v. t.) To elevate by prise or estimation; to magnify; to extol; to glorify.