• Excite Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To call forth or increase the vital activity of an organism, or any of its parts.
- (v. t.) To call to activity in any way; to rouse to feeling; to kindle to passionate emotion; to stir up to combined or general activity; as, to excite a person, the spirits, the passions; to excite a mutiny or insurrection; to excite heat by friction.
- (v. t.) To energize (an electro-magnet); to produce a magnetic field in; as, to excite a dynamo.
• Exciteful Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Full of exciting qualities; as, an exciteful story; exciteful players.
• Exciter Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, excites.