• Exclude Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To shut out; to hinder from entrance or admission; to debar from participation or enjoyment; to deprive of; to except; -- the opposite to admit; as, to exclude a crowd from a room or house; to exclude the light; to exclude one nation from the ports of another; to exclude a taxpayer from the privilege of voting.
- (v. t.) To thrust out or eject; to expel; as, to exclude young animals from the womb or from eggs.
• Excluded Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Exclude