• Exhibition Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Sustenance; maintenance; allowance, esp. for meat and drink; pension. Specifically: (Eng. Univ.) Private benefaction for the maintenance of scholars.
- (n.) That which is exhibited, held forth, or displayed; also, any public show; a display of works of art, or of feats of skill, or of oratorical or dramatic ability; as, an exhibition of animals; an exhibition of pictures, statues, etc.; an industrial exhibition.
- (n.) The act of administering a remedy.
- (n.) The act of exhibiting for inspection, or of holding forth to view; manifestation; display.
• Exhibitioner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who has a pension or allowance granted for support.