• Exile Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Small; slender; thin; fine.
- (n.) The person expelled from his country by authority; also, one who separates himself from his home.
- (n.) Forced separation from ones native country; expulsion from ones home by the civil authority; banishment; sometimes, voluntary separation from ones native country.
- (v. t.) To banish or expel from ones own country or home; to drive away.
• Exiled Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Exile
• Exilement Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Banishment.