• Expel Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To drive away from ones country; to banish.
- (v. t.) To discharge; to shoot.
- (v. t.) To keep out, off, or away; to exclude.
- (v. t.) To cut off from further connection with an institution of learning, a society, and the like; as, to expel a student or member.
- (v. t.) To drive or force out from that within which anything is contained, inclosed, or situated; to eject; as to expel air from a bellows.
• Expeller Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, expels.