• Experience Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An act of knowledge, one or more, by which single facts or general truths are ascertained; experimental or inductive knowledge; hence, implying skill, facility, or practical wisdom gained by personal knowledge, feeling or action; as, a king without experience of war.
- (n.) The effect upon the judgment or feelings produced by any event, whether witnessed or participated in; personal and direct impressions as contrasted with description or fancies; personal acquaintance; actual enjoyment or suffering.
- (n.) Trial, as a test or experiment.
• Experience table Definition & Synonyms
- () A table of mortality computed from the experience of one or more life-insurance companies.