• Explicit Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) A word formerly used (as finis is now) at the conclusion of a book to indicate the end.
- (a.) Not implied merely, or conveyed by implication; distinctly stated; plain in language; open to the understanding; clear; not obscure or ambiguous; express; unequivocal; as, an explicit declaration.
- (a.) Having no disguised meaning or reservation; unreserved; outspoken; -- applied to persons; as, he was earnest and explicit in his statement.
• Explicitly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In an explicit manner; clearly; plainly; without disguise or reservation of meaning; not by inference or implication; as, he explicitly avows his intention.