• Exponent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, stands as an index or representative; as, the leader of a party is the exponent of its principles.
- (n.) A number, letter, or any quantity written on the right hand of and above another quantity, and denoting how many times the latter is repeated as a factor to produce the power indicated
• Exponential Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to exponents; involving variable exponents; as, an exponential expression; exponential calculus; an exponential function.