• Exporting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Export
• Export Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of exporting; exportation; as, to prohibit the export of wheat or tobacco.
- (n.) That which is exported; a commodity conveyed from one country or State to another in the way of traffic; -- used chiefly in the plural, exports.
- (v. t.) To carry away; to remove.
- (v. t.) To carry or send abroad, or out of a country, especially to foreign countries, as merchandise or commodities in the way of commerce; -- the opposite of import; as, to export grain, cotton, cattle, goods, etc.