• Extras Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Extra
• Extra Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Something in addition to what is due, expected, or customary; something in addition to the regular charge or compensation, or for which an additional charge is made; as, at European hotels lights are extras.
- (a.) Beyond what is due, usual, expected, or necessary; additional; supernumerary; also, extraordinarily good; superior; as, extra work; extra pay.
- (n.) An edition of a newspaper issued at a time other than the regular one.
- (n.) Something in addition to what is due, expected, or customary; esp., an added charge or fee, or something for which an additional charge is made.
- (n.) Something of an extra quality or grade.
- (n.) A run, as from a bye, credited to the general score but not made from a hit.
• Extrastapedial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to a part of the columella of the ear, which, in many animals, projects beyond the connection with the stapes.
- (n.) The extrastapedial part of columella.